My disclosure page. Consider yourself disclosed…
Affiliate Links and How That Works
- If you purchase something through a link on this blog it is an affiliate link which means the affiliate (Skimlinks) and I earn a small amount of money from the merchant. This is at NO ADDITIONAL COST to you (it’s a cost to the merchant)
- This allows me to earn a small amount to offset the time I spend on researching and creating Hipoverfifty which I hope you’re finding helpful and inspiring!
- I won’t promote items I don’t like, so if I’m recommending a product it’s because I like it and use it myself or I think you might like it or get good use from it. If I don’t like something I’ll tell you that too. What I’m trying to say is I don’t talk about a product unless it’s something I personally would use, wear or experience!
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine alone.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest
All information and resources found on Hipoverfifty.com are based on the opinions of the author unless otherwise noted. All information is intended to encourage readers to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider.
The author of this site encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health decisions.
Hip Over Fifty is written and edited by me, Tessa Skeens. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.