Move to England with a Property Agent
Are you ready to embrace a new life abroad in the UK? England possesses an incredible wealth of natural beauty, history and culture. The fact that it’s tied up in a very civilized lifestyle package makes it a compelling place to call home!
Perhaps you’ve been on the property portals. How’s that working for you? Yes you could buy a home sight unseen but why do it if you don’t need to. It’s a big financial commitment.
Or you could fall in love with a house, but wonder if it’s the right location. Will you find your “tribe” there? There are so many delightful corners of England, how do you decide?
News media tends to just show the pretty. You’ve seen “The Holiday” right? Actually most villages are lovely, but what about…
- Local broadband or internet speed
- Public transportation options such as train stations
- Accessible GP (health care) or ER facility
- Responsive local police force and crime stats
My Property Agent Role
We’ll start with a 90 minute call on Whatsapp to discuss your desired criteria, location recommendations and timeline. Let’s talk about budget and narrow down 2-3 ideal locations to start our search.
If you’re out of the area, I’ll set up viewings on the properties you’re seriously interested in. You’ll get my recommendations on the area as well as a report on other criteria you’re considering, such as local schools, golf courses etc.
Viewings are priced individually by property.
Why Hire Me as Your Property Agent
- Peace of mind – An accountable agent in this time zone to keep everything on track.
- Cultural differences – I understand how to get the best result with the British cultural attitude.
- Real estate knowledge – I was licensed in the US states of Florida and Colorado
- US work ethic – Once you move here you’ll understand how valuable this is! I’m not afraid to ask questions, I don’t take no for an answer and I’m persistent until I get a result!
Real estate agents or estate agents aren’t licensed in England and are obligated to work for the seller or vendor. In the US it’s understood this creates a conflict of interest for you as a buyer. This is why it’s SO important to have someone to act on your behalf when buying property here!
Check out my credentials, visit my Youtube channel and when you’re ready to take the next step, get in touch.
Let’s find you that dream property and a new home in England.