You may stay in England for up to 6 months without a visa so why not explore the history, culture and lifestyle as a part time resident? Whether you’re a student, retired, looking for a job or thinking of making the UK your permanent home, this guide will help you make the best of your time here.
I’ve been living in England full time since 2019, after traveling back and forth from the US to the UK for decades and feel well qualified to guide you through all the steps and decisions I’ve been through.
The updated Guide to Living in England for up to 6 Months will help you plan and prepare for your visit of any length. With the benefit of my expertise, why make costly mistakes or waste precious time?
- What to expect as a part time resident: what you can and can’t do. Banking, utilities, rentals and mail services
- Getting to & around England: Flight tips, baggage, best transportation options, car rentals etc
- Where to stay: my handpicked list of recommended towns and cities and local rental agencies
- What to bring: what to pack, what to prepare for, shopping resources
- Culture: what to expect from English culture, what NOT to do
- Advice on staying past 6 months: visa options
- NHS and healthcare information
- Helpful links to UK resources
- 64 pages
- Lifetime updates
I’ve packed everything I’ve learned from living here so you can make the most of your visit! View it on your browser, phone or print it out (it’s in easy to read PDF format).
Ready? Just Add to Cart to buy.
NOTE: Payment & email is through my sister website HamptonRedesign. None of your payment information is saved. I keep your name and email so I may notify you of updates to the guide.