Ever wished you could experience all the history, culture and lifestyle of England but as a resident?
US citizens can stay in England for up to 6 months! Why not take advantage of this rule to become a part time resident?
I’ve been traveling back and forth from the US to the UK for decades and living here full time since 2019, so I know how great it is to live here.
Why not come and stay? Now’s the time to take your dreams seriously and experience living in one of the worlds most fascinating countries.
My 6 Months in England Guide will help you to plan and be prepared. Hit the ground running by learning from an experienced insider who’s been where you want to go. You don’t need to make costly mistakes or waste precious time. My guide gives you the benefit of my expertise to take with you.
42 p Guide to Living in England for up to 6 Months
- What to expect as a part time resident,: what you can and can’t do. Banking, utilities, rentals and mail services
- Getting to England: Flight tips, baggage, sample fares, best transportation options, car rentals etc
- Where to stay: my handpicked list of towns and cities I recommend including local rental agencies
- What to bring: what to pack, what to prepare for, shopping resources
- Culture: what to expect from English culture, what NOT to do
- Helpful links to my favorite resources
I’ve packed everything I know and learned from living here to help you make the most of your visit! View it on your browser, phone or print it out (it’s in easy to read PDF format).